General Terms and Conditions for Online Sales
READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CLICK THE “I accept the
General Terms and Conditions for Online Sales” BUTTON.
I. Subject and scope
(1) These General Terms and Conditions for Online Sales (hereinafter referred to as “General
Terms”) apply to all purchase orders you place on the SolarCreationsDesign® online shop located at
www.myhandmadestories.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and your subsequent agreement
with Solar Creations Design (hereinafter referred to as “Solar Creations”) regarding your purchase of handmade items on this website.
(2) These General Terms shall apply exclusively. We do not accept any conflicting or deviating
terms and conditions.
II. Order process and conclusion of purchase agreement
(1) The product presentation on our Website does not represent an offer but shall be understood
as a non-binding invitation for the customer to submit an order.
(2) By clicking the “Buy now” button, you send us a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase
agreement with solar Creations regarding the handmade items in your shopping cart (hereinafter
referred to as “Order”).
(3)Solar Creations will accept your Order by sending an order confirmation or simply by delivering the ordered item to you. Unless otherwise stated, the effective date of the purchase agreement is the date on which Solar Creations confirms by email the acceptance of your Order. The purchase agreement is subject to the condition of and shall become binding for Solar creations only upon receipt of the full payment for the purchase.
(4) If you place an Order through our Website, the ordering process comprises four steps:
1. You select the desired items.
2. You check all items in your shopping cart and apply any necessary changes. You click the
“Check out” button to proceed to payment.
3. If you have not already done so, you log into your user account with email and password
and enter the required customer data for the invoice.
4. Finally, on the “Checkout” page, you select the preferred method of payment and confirm
your acceptance of the conditions that shall apply to the purchase. Here, you can again
change the invoice details, check your purchase data and return to the cart by clicking
“Back to cart”. By clicking “Buy now”, your Order becomes binding.
(5) With our order confirmation and/or delivery, we will send you a copy of the corresponding
Order, including the corresponding invoice, to your email address.
III. Prices, delivery costs, taxes and duties
(1) All prices quoted on our Website are in € European Euros net, excluding taxes or charges that may apply to
the particular case.
(2) No delivery costs will be charged for the delivery of the ordered items.
(3) Any additional custom taxes, duties, fees, imposts, tariffs and charges that may be raised by
particular countries or authorities related to the conclusion or execution of your Order shall be
borne by you. In the event Solar Creations is required to pay such charges to any authority, you shall
indemnify and hold harmless Solar Creations for any such payments.
IV. Payment conditions
(1) You can select one of the payments methods described on the Website. Solar Creations reserves the
right to exclude or include particular payment methods at any time.
(2) In case of payment by credit card, PayPal or any other means, your payment will be executed by our
payment service provider using their discrete secure infrastructure. The payment service provider
reserves the right to decline the processing of payments in cases of suspected fraud or other
(1) Solar Creations will send the delivery email to the address indicated in your Order.
(2) Solar Creations shall deliver the item(s) without delay upon confirmation of your successful
payment of the purchase price. Time for delivery shall be prolonged by reasonable periods in
case of force majeure or other events for which Solar Creations is not responsible, such as
disruptions in operations, strikes, authority measures, or troubles with telecommunications.
(3) The item(s) shall remain the property of Solar Creations until all liabilities under the Order have
been paid in full, the earlier passing of the risk notwithstanding.
(4) The item(s) may be subject to customs and export control laws and regulations. You are
obliged to comply with the regulations and obligations resulting from these export control
laws. Solar Creations shall not be liable for any and all limitations with regard to the delivery of the
item(s) resulting from such regulations and reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase
agreement based on these grounds.
VI. Right of withdrawal
(1) You can buy item(s) from the Website only if you waive your right of withdrawal because
Solar Creations will start the delivery without delay after the purchase agreement comes into effect.
(2) By clicking the “I consent to immediate fulfillment of my order and thus waive my right of
withdrawal” button you expressly consent that Solar Creations will immediately start with the
fulfillment of the purchase agreement and that you thereby waive your right of withdrawal.
(1) Solar Creations may assign, transfer or otherwise dispose its rights and obligations under the
purchase agreement with you, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you. You may
not assign the purchase agreement or transfer any rights hereunder.
(2) If any part of these General Terms is or becomes legally invalid or ineffective, the validity of
the other provisions shall not be affected thereby. In this case, the invalid or ineffective
provision shall be replaced by a provision which comes as close as possible to the economic
purpose of the invalid or ineffective provision.
(3) Solar Creations reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions.