I. Use of personal information
(1) To register on the Website, you need to specify a login name and a password. Solar Creations
further needs your contact information for issuing the invoice. You are responsible for keeping
this information correct, confidential, and up to date.
(2) By completing the contact form, you ensure and take full responsibility that the entered data
truly identifies you as a natural person or as a representative of the specified organization. If
you place an Order on behalf of an organization, you ensure that you have the authority to do
(3) Solar Creations is not liable for any consequences that may result from incorrect, incomplete, or
false information you have entered or from data you have changed subsequently to your
(4) In case of online payments, you are required to enter your payment details. Online payment
information related to your Order is processed by Solar Creations’ payment service provider. Solar Creations does not receive detailed information (such as your credit card number)
from transactions but instead receives information about whether the payment has been
performed successfully or not.
(5) By placing your Order, you agree that your contact and payment information may be used to
process your payment and to execute your Order.
II. Data protection
(1) Solar Creations shall comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and
take all reasonable measures to keep your personal information confidential and secure.
(2) Solar Creations will disclose your personal information to third parties only to the extent necessary
to process your payment, to enforce and fulfill the purchase agreement, to comply with legal
and administrative obligations, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or
illegal activities related to the use of the Software.
(3) Solar Creations will not disclose your personal information to any third parties for marketing and
advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Unless Solar Creations is proven to have defaulted intentionally or through gross negligence, claims
for damages or the rescission of the contract on grounds of late delivery is excluded.
Solar Creations’s total liability in any matter arising out of or related to these General Terms is
limited to the purchase price.